Alright here’s the exercise. It’s incredibly simple. Take a moment. Grab a pen and a piece of paper or open up a notepad file. Now, write down what it is that you truly want for yourself, your family, friends or generally the world around you. Your intentions are powerful when they are pure and genuine. When doing this exercise, anchor the intentions you list by saying, ‘I choose’ or ‘I intend to’. You are setting a precise precedent for what you will ultimately create in this present moment. The following is an example of a list I recently made for myself that I sent to my companion. Oftentimes we need to remind ourselves what it is that we want and in order to regain focus, seeing these things right in front of us is helpful in getting us back on track.
- I choose to walk the path of least resistance.
- I choose to create peace and tranquility for myself and others.
- I choose to lift my energy vibration to a constant level to continually create the things that I desire.
- I choose to be motivated and motivate others regardless of what the rest of the world is doing.
- I choose to be a beacon of strength for my companion.
- I choose to be patient with those trying to make changes in their lives.
- I choose to be aware.
- I choose to share unconditional love and understanding with my companion.
- I choose to be happy. I choose to be grateful.
- I choose to be clear in mind and remove all clutter from thoughts.
- I choose to be selfless and generous.
- I choose to listen intently to those that need an ear.
- I choose to magnify all that is progressive that I discover or I am informed about.
- I choose to be an example to those in doubt of what power we have and can execute if we put our hearts into it.
- I choose to follow my hearts desire no matter how foolish, strange or irrelevant others may think it is.
- I choose to be an encouraging and motivational being in the life of the woman I love.
- I choose to be a reminder of what can be and will be once we decide to focus and manifest what we want.
- I choose to follow through with all endeavors that I started and complete all task that have some how come to a halt.
- I choose to be one with the moment and acknowledge that greatness that we encounter daily but tend to overlook in our haste to be busy.
- I choose to remove all traces of doubt, worry, anger and confusion realizing that these things only help to contribute to the slowing of my growth and potential to create momentous things in the present.
- I choose to love everything that you are and strive to be.
- I choose to be your provider of a constant source of love that you can pull from at any moment.
Have fun with this exercise. Do not feel pressured to write the longest intention list ever written. No, the main purpose is to use this method to get you lined up and square with those things in life that you want to create for yourself. Not later or the next week. Right now. Once you realize your power and begin to exercise it, it will grow and become stronger. Like the fitness gurus would assure you before a focused and intensive fitness program, ‘You will see results!’.
Enjoy this exercise and share it with someone that you care about. Steel sharpens steel. Sharing anything that helps you will only serve to help others and create more power to affect change in your immediate life circle.