Thursday

Something Worth Reading

I was checking out the blog of a good friend of mine and he wrote something that I think you all will enjoy.

Inspiration Direct From My Side Pocket

The other day I bought a new wallet. My old one had become tattered, or more precisely it had become more beat up than one of Houston Alexander’s recent opponents, and its thickness was starting to make it uncomfortable to sit down… bear in mind I keep my wallet in my front side pocket. So after going through the bins at the skate stores at the mall, which happen to be the only stores that I could find that sold wallets, I settled on a slim Element one (FYI – it turns out skate stores also have some of the nicest employees. Props to Zumiez on that). When I returned home and was taking all of the filler cards out of it I was given some inspiration from a very unexpected source as one of the cards had a message printed on it. Click here to read the rest.

No comments: